BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know if any barners dock at Graef's in Somers Pt. I f so how they like it, dock conditions, fresh water wash down, I would like to try to get in there I have been put on the waiting list, trying to squeeze in this year. Any info would be appreciated. :cool:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I am in there, but this will be my first year.
A friend of mine says if you can dock your boat there you can dock anywhere.??
They do get a good stiff wind blow through the canal and the tide does rip.
I do not know when you went on the list but I sat down with Jack and donna the owners, back in Sept. and Booked for this year, at that time they said they had 7 +/- people coming out, and their waiting list was getting long, at that point.

I hope you get in, What kind of boat do you run??

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info Capt., I have 21ft. Striper that I currently keep up river a ways, I am not to concerned with the wind and rips back there we have the same problem up the river, I just am a little tired of fighting the tide in the back channel plus I do most of my fishin right there, anyhoo thanks for the update and maybe i will see you out there. :cool:

·
Registered
192 Posts
C-whore. If you are looking for a slip in that area I keep my boat at Smiths Marina and they typically have a couple of openings each year. They do have a short season, but if you get stuck it might be an option for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts