BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured i'd throw this out there...I'm looking to fish Raritan bay...I know the bites pretty good there and i have never fished it so am looking to team up with someone who might have a little knowledge of it...I am looking for a map now so i can go over it and mark some of the locations i've been given...Anyway I have a 21' boat...All we need now is fish...Later Pazman

·
Registered
723 Posts
i would go but i have no expierence in the raritan. if u still need an extra body shoot me an email.
thanks shawn

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
I'd love to go! Wait a minute, that's Finnattic's old boat!Thanks anyway, VAL :eek:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow...Your scaring me Onthehook...Didn't take it out yet but before i do i better call Finattic and ask him WHAT he didn't tell me about the boat...We'll i got seatow...Now i'm ready...Any info. appreciated..By the way...THANKS FINADDICT...Pazman

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Got the same boat, just a little newer. Still leaks though. Got a gallon of gluvit, and a sheet of 3/4 marine ply for a weak spot. Just can't get time to fix it. Never been on yours in the water. I really like mine though. I think you'll like it. Bry "says" it doesn't leak. Good luck up north, and with the "leaky teaky". LOL VAL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.