BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm over at No Bones Bait and Tackle all day seven days.

If anyone is interested in talking stripers then stop in. We have a television and VCR with footage of back bay, Delaware Bay and rip striper fishing. The coffee will be on and if you are lucky you may even catch a glimpse of Bigfo I mean Sasqua I mean BIGGESTJACK.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Chunking,
I am thinking about coming down Saturday night into Sunday. If I make it down I will stop by on Sunday and introduce myself.

Plus I need to get a glimpse of that tank

·
Registered
52,619 Posts
if you expect guests at the shop you should have some donuts or danish.how about some rum for the rum front.the beav may stop by,or the boss.mulgoon was here two weeks ago i look forward to seeing him next year.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Chunking- Hows it going. I stopped in about 3 weeks ago on a rainy Wednesday to check out the store, and shot the #@^& with you. Had a good time and got some good pointers. While there, we talked about chunking clam around the back waters. I chunked the sod Monday near a paticular bridge, and only got a small shark. Will try to get the boat out this Sunday if weather allows. Have you been out lately to the areas we spoke about, and is anything happening in the back. I will plug also while chucking clam. Reminder- I was the guy who taped a show last year and watched it 3x because the one area looked familiar, and then I realized you were in an area near a friends that I fish across from. P.S. The salt water tank is definitly worth checking out. If you don't want to post info, just let me know and I will call or stop by. Thanks.

·
Registered
25,494 Posts
Originally posted by BIGGESTJACK:
mulgoon was here two weeks ago i look forward to seeing him next year.
I was there for quite a while waiting for you while RutRow was showing you how he catches fish.
I'll be back again sometime.

BTW Fred didn't offer me any coffee until you bled all over the pot.

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
Originally posted by mako6950:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BIGGESTJACK:
mulgoon was here two weeks ago i look forward to seeing him next year.
I was there for quite a while waiting for you while RutRow was showing you how he catches fish.
I'll be back again sometime.

BTW Fred didn't offer me any coffee until you bled all over the pot.
</font>[/QUOTE]I must have missed you by minutes.

·
Registered
25,494 Posts
Originally posted by Red_Cherokee:
Rio Grande, just over the bridge on the right next to Uri's...Mack's pizza is the bait of choice.
Penn 9/0 on a 5'6" tuna stick. 80# momoi & a 10/0 gami octopus hooked though the crust & 10'-12' of wire leader (he has been known to twist). Harness recommended at the least, a fighting chair is preferred.

I used 50# fluoro before on a 20# outfit & he spooled me when he made a run for the crapper. When he bit through the leader, he laughed & used it for dental floss.

I clearly underestimated the power of my prey.

[ 10-15-2004, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: mako6950 ]

·
Registered
25,494 Posts
Hey John, Fred wanted to know if I wanted to come over & watch a few golf videos with him.

Said he has one of a 4some of guys who let it rip on the front 9 & played the rough on back 9.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Originally posted by mako6950:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Red_Cherokee:
Rio Grande, just over the bridge on the right next to Uri's...Mack's pizza is the bait of choice.
Penn 9/0 on a 5'6" tuna stick. 80# momoi & a 10/0 gami octopus hooked though the crust & 10'-12' of wire leader (he has been known to twist). Harness recommended at the least, a fighting chair is preferred.

I used 50# fluoro before on a 20# outfit & he spooled me when he made a run for the crapper. When he bit through the leader, he laughed & used it for dental floss.

I clearly underestimated the power of my prey.
</font>[/QUOTE]TFF!!! im dying up here!

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well well look what we have here. A lawyer trying to show a sense of humor. Not bad Muldoon. Just imagine what you could do if you were warm blooded. :D

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Tom I saw those guys leaving the course, the one guy must have gotten reamed pretty good he had a runny nose and was walkin funny, either he got hit with a ball or he got mad when a club got stuck in the dirt on the back nine and it cost him a stroke and he lost the use of the club because the shaft was bent. :D it was his wedge and the way they play, all the guys in the group pick a club and share them so if one guy looses one the rest are short one club and have to use the wrong club for some shots. :eek: :D Imagine walkin up to the green with a driver because your partner broke his putter.

[ 10-15-2004, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: THECHUMSTAIN ]

1 - 20 of 41 Posts