BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winter, winter go away. Anyone want to grab a drink or a burger? I was thinking that we are all checking on our boats for time to time; so maybe some saturday afternoon? Maybe the place at the AHMM?

Let me know what you think, I know that some of you guys have been still on the fish. I need to live vicariously through you guys for another 2 months. March 28 is around the bend!!!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
James,

You need to get onboard the Big Jamaica this Saturday. I can't promise burgers, but the beer will be flowing, and hopefully some cod over the rail to go with it.

Fred

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fred, trust me you do not want to be on the rail next to me on a party boat. For a few reasons, one of which is I am not sure that you chum for cod ;).

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Date Choice - Monday 2/13 - 6:30 - On the Deck?

Does this time work for everyone? Let me know your thoughts. I am open for other options on time and place.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
How about 4PM this Thursday at the White Palm Tavern in Topton, PA? They've got $1.50 Landshark pints, $2 20oz'ers, decent looking bartenders, and I don't have to drive two hours in rush hour traffic. If the train goes by and you're in the bingo seat you even get a free drink.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.