BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father purchased a 1999 Ford Taurus from his uncle three months ago. As many of you know my father passed away last week so we have an extra car and my mother could use the cash.
The car is a 1999 Ford Taurus 4 door SE
It only has 17,800 miles, thats correct less than 18,000 miles. It has climate control, cruise, power etc. The tires have 85% on them and its inspected in PA until 9/06. No sunroof or leather. His uncle did some minor damage to the right front door. It has a slight bend where the door meets the fender.
And a few small dents typical with an older driver. Otherwise an excellent car.
I will post pics as soon as I can.
I was going to go ebay but if someone here needs a good car let me know.
The book value for this car in fair condition is
$3880. Other than the body work it is in excellent condition.
We are asking $3500.
Thanks
Joe

[ 11-24-2005, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: BT3100 ]

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
540 Posts
worth more than that - someone should jump on it

·
Registered
39,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I recieved a bunch of emails from people interested. Sunday is the only day this weekend that I will be able to show the car. Please email me if you want to see the car on Sunday at 11:00AM in Harleysville PA zip 19438. About one mile from the Lansdale exit of the North East Extension of the PA turnpike. I will meet anyone interested on Sunday. If you email me I will give you directions and a place to meet.
Thanks
Joe

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts