BASS BARN banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The reports for the last week or more have been very slow for Va beach. Does anyone have any reports of where the main mass of fish are now? One thing I do like is that you don't see the va beach fishing center pics of everyone limited out on 30+lb stripers! My guess is that the fish are out in the deep water for the time being but will be starting back up the coast on the next new moon tide. Still a lot of work that needs to be done on the boat. Better get to work!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
The reports for the last week or more have been very slow for Va beach. Does anyone have any reports of where the main mass of fish are now? One thing I do like is that you don't see the va beach fishing center pics of everyone limited out on 30+lb stripers! My guess is that the fish are out in the deep water for the time being but will be starting back up the coast on the next new moon tide. Still a lot of work that needs to be done on the boat. Better get to work!
Maybe the EEZ is being enforced.

RyanF

·
Registered
39 Posts
I heard radio chatter on Friday that the fish moved north to the Md/De line. Not sure what the weekend blow and temp drop will do.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Even Better

Whats even better is that we havent heard about any mass kills down in NC this year as we saw last year with the commercial guys!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
They are definitely deep. My buddy sent me of a pic of his sounder lit up with Stripers. Only thing is he was set up for Bluefin and he said they weren't much fun on a Penn50 plus they couldn't keep them because they were out too far.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
did you like it when it was off the cost of NJ in November & December???????????
No but what can you do. I am purely a catch and release guy for stripers

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Whats even better is that we havent heard about any mass kills down in NC this year as we saw last year with the commercial guys!
So far.....hopefully the fish book it out of there soon!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts