BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im probably going to step up to a Torque this spring and want to find out if anyones got one and how they like it.Looking for general pros/cons.Do they paddle well? Seems the power output for motor is pretty far back- is it hard to plug in while floating? Biggest deterent for me is the battery weight which hopefully wont be a real issue if the lithium batt technology improves soon and prices decline.Also do any dealers sell them localy or should I just test paddle a Trident? Thanx much

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea rockafeller i aint.. Lookin to get rid of the hobie for a torque.Gonna buy the WIFE a hobie (wink) that she NEEDS(wink) and go electric due to back issues from pushing the hobie drive.Recumbant bikes seem to kill the back as well so it must be a positional thing-however i can paddle all day.And now i find myself dissapointed that i cant yell "FIRST":thumbsdown:. The wife checks all Emails- shes been sayin something about me having emails i think...Wasnt realy listening:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.