BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some kind of Pickup or SUV, 4x4 is a must. I was thinking like a Bronco II or Blazer or something of the likes. I don't want to spend too much, this is going to be for the woods. I just want something I can run into trees and get to my stand in. Mud tires is a plus!!! :D :D

·
Registered
409 Posts
I have a 85 F150 4X4 with a 300 6cyl. small lift kit and 35" tires,thinking about letting her go.New clutch and about 50k on the motor.body not perfect but good.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Hey Mike I know where you can get a F350 4X4 with a V-10. The only problem is its red and white!!!

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
YOU SHOULD OF GRABBED MINE BACK IN DECEMBER. YOU SAW IT WHEN YOU PICKED UP THE 4500'S

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
tRmB:

I have a '94 Nissan Pathfinder that I was planning to restore, but I am now considering getting rid of for $900.00 obo.

It was hit in the left front fender/quarter panel, and it has 188,000 miles on it. I purchased the vehicle back from my insurance with a salvage tile with the intention of putting it back together, because the engine runs perfectly. However, last week I bought a new Armada, and now the Pathfinder needs to go.

Here are some details if you are interested:
* color: bright red
* style: 4 door XE Model 3/4 of the truck is in better than average condition paint/body
* tires: Goodyear Wrangler Radial P235x75R15 w/ < 10k miles on them
* transmission: rare 5 spd. manual
* drivetrain: 4 whl drive with the limited slip differential rear
* interior features: heat, AC, power windows, power locks, alarm, no stereo/radio
* class III hitch
* new battery
* roof rack w/ rear spoiler
* rear window wiper/washer
* swing away spare tire carrier w/ full-size spare

Basically, it would be like buying a quad that can seat 5 for less than a thousand bucks, and you would have the added advantage of heat, air conditioning, power windows, power locks, alarm, etc ... Let's see someone's Honda Rubicon or Polaris Sportsman try to top this one from a standpoint of price, speed, towing ability, and just plain, COMFORT ? not to mention, you can fit a lot more dead deer in the back and on the roof!

Let me know if you are interested, and I can forward photos.

- Gr8ful One

·
Registered
14,306 Posts
I have a 92 Chevy Blazer 4x4 w/ tow package. Alot of new work done including remanufactured rear. Will take $4800 for it, it must go

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a 1988 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 with a fiberglass Leer Cap. I am about to donate it to Purple Heart, but I'll let it go for $1250. It is a 5sp. 30" tires (good), 117K and the paint is poor, no rust.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have an 86 Subaru Brat that needs an exhaust system. Mileage around 315,000.Been well maintained and most of those miles are highway. Looking for about $ 750. Can take it away if you wish. On the fly four wheel drive. Front wheel when it's two wheel. Has the low gear as well. Let me know. Keith the bagman

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a 1992 Ford Explorer - Eddie Buaer
Black w/ Tan leather interior.
Truck is in very good shape.
4X4, tow package, power everything, sun roof, tinted windows. 114,000 miles
2300 or BO

If interested give me a call. Truck is located in Cranford, NJ

Alex
201-741-1823

1 - 17 of 17 Posts