BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an apartment for rent in the Fox Chase section of NE Philly. It is a second and third floor unit with an eat in kitchen, a nice sized bathroom, a finished 3rd floor (attic) bedroom, a nice sized living room, and an extra room on the 2nd floor that can be used either as an office/sitting room or 2nd bedroom. This is a no smoking bldg, and I will allow a small pet (fee), free heat and water!! There is a washer and dryer availble for your use. $750 with a rental rebate program available!! Very nice roomy unit that is clean and located in a quiet good neighborhood.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just reduced to $725!!

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Good luck - where at exactly ?

I live at the corner of Stanwood and Lawndale facing the park in front of the horse stables.

If you're a fox chase boy maybe I could buy you a beer at the Old Soud one night.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Esox, thanks for the nice words......it is a really nice neighborhood.

JBones, I am on the 8100 block of Jeanes St. My X girlfriend used to live right near those stables on Solly/Tabor....she lived right near the bend. I am not a "Foxchase boy" exactly. I am originally from So Philly. I moved up to the NE about 10 years ago. I lived in Burholme until Sept of 2003. Now I am in Foxchase. Nice, quiet place. I think I will last here quite a while. If you want to do that beer, Email me privately.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
here a little info you may not know,with constant change in landlord responsibilitys....

National Tenant Network
Tip of the Month?
In the New Year, many property owners and managers have chosen to add criminal history reports to their screening process. At NTN our main priority is keeping our subscribers well educated to insure you have all the answers you need to make a clear and confident decision for placement. For those of you running Criminal Background Reports for the first time in the Philadelphia area, be aware of exactly where your information is coming from.

Many screening companies neglect to inform their subscribers that Philadelphia County Courts do not report information to Harrisburg. What that means for you is that a Pennsylvania State Wide report will lack any records pertaining to crimes committed within the County of Philadelphia! That is why we suggest ordering Philadelphia County reports for you applicants moving from within the county instead.

Remember?an informed Landlord makes for a profitable property!

times are changing you hate tobe like this but,the ole hand shake is gone..some towns require you to do this backround check for tenants..one comes to mind is paulsboro nj..and there many more geeting on the band wagon!

freedom ots.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sir Freedom, My mentor and friend, I thank you very much!

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump

1 - 12 of 12 Posts