BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke with the guests I have invited to give lectures at the April RFA meeting in the Penndel Fire House. April 15th. I am glad to say I think this is the best line-up yet and no its not me again.

We will be covering the backwater flounder which will be narrated by CHUNKING Fred. I am sure he will spill out some of his backwater techniques to land some of those backwater door mats.

The second section will be Capt Tim from the Ugly Mug covering deepwater flounder techniques. Secrets on landing the ocean mats he has produced over the years.

We will have $1 hot dogs and 50 cent sodas. The proceeds from them are going to the firehall as a donation for giving me the hall for this event. We will be able to handle up to around 300 so lets fillerup.

Thanks in advance to these two guys for giving their time and sharing their knowledge.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hey Chum, can you also tell me more about this get together. Do you need to be a member? Does it cost anything to attend? I also would need some basic directions (I live in Phila). Some of us need all the help we can get. ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Directions please :D I can pick up 12 in da bus or Biggest, Morty, and 2 others :D

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jay Man it is free and as it gets closer I will have all the directions posted but it is just off 95 and rt 1. There are no fees I will be selling food and beverages to donate to the fire house for giving me the hall. Thanks

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
I'll be driving over from Narberth if anybody wants a ride in the Man-truck.

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Big flounder will be already biting by April 15th in back bays ,may not be able to keep them but will be biting
Caught first one on April 8th last year and ended up catching 11 total that day including a 7 lb fish
All went back with a tag and 2 were re-caught off Margate in May indicating to me that flounder came in early and left the back water early last year

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.