BASS BARN banner

assunpink lake

3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  bali-bilt rods 
#1 ·
hello all, has anyone been to assunpink lately, just wondering how its doing, hows the fishing?
i probably havent been there in 10 years, last time i was there they still had the old mudy ramp, i heard they put in a nicer ramp.
i think im gonna make the run in the spring.
thanks ray :thumbsup:

#8 ·
We fished last year through the ice and did good but theywhere keeping everything and it put a hurting on the population. My buddy and i kept 5 apiece but they where taking bucket loads out, then that spring we seen the effects of it, less fish in the shallows spawning. Oh well on to the next lake.

#14 ·

My coangler caught this early 2011 at our open T. It went 7.22. Another boat that wasnt in the T caught a 7+ that day as well.
yup rev your right.... My brother and friend Jay were there that day. Jay caught a 71/2 lber that day, they almost entered the RBC Tourny !!!!
thanks revhi and bitenbass, nice fish, now i cant wait to get out there :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.