BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let you know that the Atlantic City Boat Show is open on Sunday February 6, 2010 for the last day. The roads surrounding the convention center have been plowed many times and are in good shape. Automobile traffic is increasing each hour here in Atlantic City.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I just got into work here in A.C. and everything is flowing nicely. I drove up from Cape May County, Rt. 9, Parkway, Expressway are in good shape. There should be no problems getting to the show, see you inside:D
Mucho,
I followed your lead yesterday and bought some of those Ballyhood lures you showed me. Can't wait to give 'em a try. 20 mph, 32 oz lure!! I love it!!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Brew

That Ballyhood guy had some really cool stuff. I can't wait to drop in those high speed lures and let em rip. He was putting together some really good deals as well:thumbsup:
Great seeing you yesterday, your little girl is adorable:) Pretty soon your 9 month old boy, will be tagging along and jumping in and out of all the boats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.