BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
There are some discounts around check link on Bobs above post...I have 2.00 off coupons at my store. I know its not much off but if you have a group of people going together it ads up. If you are in the Galloway. Absecon area stop by my store Seafarer shop on rt 9 Galloway, Joe R

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Bob, a free years sub for SWS. I just got a years free sub from the SWS seminar last weekend. They sure do make it easy to keep their readers.

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
Join the RFA and volunteer to work the booth for a few hours! Stop by and visit me on Wednesday :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Guys. Cecil Marine has the tickets at half price.

See ya there!

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Just got back and the lot was full. Turned right around and came home. Will try again on Sun am.

NEWS FLASH....looked like a fire goingt on in the Trop parking garage.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I went yesterday afternoon. Caught a free shuttle from Borgota that also serviced Harrahs and Trump Marina. The lot at the convention center was full then.

Borgota charges a $5 parking fee. Got that and the cost of the boat show ticket back from the blackjack table after the boat show. Plus enough free magazines and brochures to keep me in the throneroom for the rest of the winter.

The show seemed to be just more of the same. It's a little disappointing for someone that is broke like me. Shiney fiberglass, polished chrome, lots of cushions and plenty of salesmen spewing piles of bovine fecal matter. I couldn't get an honest answer if I asked where the bathroom was.

Twiggy the wakerskiing squirrel and the Bond boats were also a let down. I guess it still beats work.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Crap. I missed the water skiing squirrel. The boat I was mosted impressed with was the 28' Henriques, 28' True World and 25' Carolina. Now I just have to make a choice on New or used.

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
Blue check around on the truworld-lots of issues with the diesel power to outdrive.

I always liked the 28-innovative design but talked to som eowners who had the drivetrain issue. Skip M fished on 1 lats year and can give you the lowdown

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
I've heard and read the same stuff Spooled is talking about. I read there were problems getting them to make good on it, also. (Moonies :eek: ) I couldn't understand the salesman at the show.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Really, I guess I have to do more research on the True World. It really looked like an excellent platform to fish from. Henriques is still by far my favorite. Hopefully I will have one by the time this season rolls around.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yo Bob, if you get a 28henriques.PLEASE TAKE ME OUT!!! :D good luck selling the old one its a nice boat..Cant believe someone didnt take it yet :confused: Went to the sportsmans show and picked up 4 matching chaos rods for this years inshore troll.CANT WAIT TILL SPRING!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Chris,
All I use is Chaos. I love 'em.

I may go to the boat show again today to get another look at the 28' Henriques. If mine sells I'll take you out for some tuners.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts