BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After super storm Sandy the Channel leading to Absecon Creek got silted in to the point where it was impassable for most boats at low tide. The state had scheduled it to be dredged in June, that was postponed several times and now the dredging has been cancelled. In the AC Press a couple of weeks ago there was an article about 4 areas that were to be dredged, the only one in Atlantic County being St. Georges Thorofare. I need to know if there are any other areas in Atlantic County that have experienced the same problem with no resolution. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
well that sucks, if they are only 2 miles away doing St. Georges, half the work is bringing the equipment to the area, I wonder where the will put the dredge soil ,,,,

Joe R.
20ft Classic SeaCraft
Susie II

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Anyone know more details about where and when they will be dredging St. Georges? I live right on the lagoon with St. Georges thorofare being my only access to the open ocean. Could be a blessing and a curse all in one.

Regards
Chot55
32 Proline Express "REAPER".....for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.