BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up the Aquasport from Atlantic Green Pro. Dale gave me a quote and told me how long he would have the boat. He was right on with both pricing and timing. He special ordered the green paint and didn't charge more than the quote when it was more expensive than his standard paint.

the boat looks great and I would recomend:)

Thanks Dale

here are some before during and after photos

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here is a bump up Dale deserved it!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Highly Recommend Atlantic GreenPro

I had my 28 Henriques Express done today. It looks great. Here are some before and after photos. Dale did a terrific job - very professional. He has a mobile unit and is able to work in Monmouth Cove Marina, which is county owned and tends to limit outside services. I highly recommend Atlantic Green Pro. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
I had my 28 Henriques Express done today. It looks great. Here are some before and after photos. Dale did a terrific job - very professional. He has a mobile unit and is able to work in Monmouth Cove Marina, which is county owned and tends to limit outside services. I highly recommend Atlantic Green Pro. :thumbsup:
Hi Jay,

Here are some more photos of your boat both before and after... nice boat! :thumbsup:

Again thanks.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Here's another BassBarn-er boat we did on Thursday, it' a 26' Glacier Bay Catamaran... again, nice boat. :thumbsup:

Before we striped the bottom with our Farrow System

After we striped the bottom with our Farrow System

·
Registered
190 Posts
More photos of the above boat...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Dale

The boat came out great. It will definitely save me a lot of prep time over the next couple of weeks. Thanks again! :thumbsup:

-Jay

·
Registered
190 Posts
Dale

The boat came out great. It will definitely save me a lot of prep time over the next couple of weeks. Thanks again! :thumbsup:

-Jay
Thanks Jay, Matt wants his 30' boat done.

These are a few boats from this week which we did their boat bottoms:

23' Grady White with twin 200 E-tecs

38' BlackFin getting prepped for Farrow System blasting... anyone in the market for a 5 million dollar town home?

35' Carver before we took the bottom paint off

35' Carver after we took the bottom paint off

More to come.

·
Registered
190 Posts
We've been real busy this winter and if I haven't gotten back to you I'm sorry... but we've just been Farrow System blasting almost 7 days a week. So again if you didn't hear back from me call again and or send me an email.

Anyway here are a couple of boats we did on the road this week... have a bunch more at the shop right now that are getting both Farrow System blasted and bottom painted.

This was a very nice 25' Carolina Classic we did in Lacy this past Friday... (I like these boats)

This is Stinker a 28' Mako we did this past Thursday in 40 MPH winds.

Here's Stinker all cleaned up!... again a very nice boat!... and note how clean the ground is around the boat! :thumbsup:

Our Farrow System wet balst can come to your house, marina or place of work... or you can also trailer it to our shop in Mount Holly NJ where we'll can Farrow System blast it and boat bottom paint it all in one shot.

Anyway more photos to come.

·
Registered
672 Posts
After using that "Water Based Paint" last spring,which 90 % of it peeled off in 4 months,and what was still there was loaded with barnacles and grass (and i preped the hell outta the bottom).. Going back to a more reliable paint would mean removing the rest of the waterbased paint,so i called Dale over at Atlantic Green Pro and went over to see his work and how it`s done.........He was just getting ready to blast a bottom when i got there,he took the time to explain the equiptment,and the differant abbrassives used,then he suited up and went to work...UNBELIVEABLE,that paint FLEW off the bottom of that boat,he takes paint off quicker than you can put it on !! and no dust !! I was really impressed.. Hopefully down the road i will get my boat done...Great work Dale :thumbsup:

·
Registered
190 Posts
After using that "Water Based Paint" last spring,which 90 % of it peeled off in 4 months,and what was still there was loaded with barnacles and grass (and i preped the hell outta the bottom).. Going back to a more reliable paint would mean removing the rest of the waterbased paint,so i called Dale over at Atlantic Green Pro and went over to see his work and how it`s done.........He was just getting ready to blast a bottom when i got there,he took the time to explain the equiptment,and the differant abbrassives used,then he suited up and went to work...UNBELIVEABLE,that paint FLEW off the bottom of that boat,he takes paint off quicker than you can put it on !! and no dust !! I was really impressed.. Hopefully down the road i will get my boat done...Great work Dale :thumbsup:
Hi Al.... it was nice finally meeting you the other day... tomorrow we're going to bottom paint that boat we blasted while you were here, if your interested you're more than welcome to stop back in and see how we do that as well.

Also yesterday the Sea Hawk Marine Paint people were out at our Mount Holly NJ shop certifying Atlantic Green Pro as an official Certified Applicator of Sea Hawk marine paint products...

What's nice about that is we now offer a one year warrantee on our blasted and Sea Hawk painted boat bottoms.

For those not familiar with Sea Hawk Marine paints you really have to check them out... there's a reason all the top name boat builders in the sport fishing are switching to Sea Hawk brand paints... http://www.seahawkpaints.com ...very impressive paint!

·
Registered
31 Posts
The 23 SeaCraft above getting the gray tuffstuff barrier coat by SeaHawk is my boat. It had 12 year’s worth of bottom paint flaking off and slowing her down. Dale has been a true gentleman to work with and his work speaks for itself. He answered all of my questions, showed me the farrow system and had the boat ready when promised about two weeks turn around. I'm picking up the boat this afternoon and cannot wait to see the results and get her in the water. I'm so glad I found dale through many of the great recommendations here on the barn.

I totally recommend that anyone even thinking about doing this talk to Dale first. His work is impeccable and his prices can't be beat.

Dale - Throw up more of those pictures!

PS - If your boat is on a trailer his mount holly location is very easy to get to from almost anywhere on the coast.

·
Registered
54 Posts
That was my 25 Carolina Classic Dale did last week. They did a superb job. I was equally impressed with the prep and cleanup work. Worth every dollar. Thanks again Dale!

Marc

·
Registered
672 Posts
The 23 SeaCraft above getting the gray tuffstuff barrier coat by SeaHawk is my boat. It had 12 year’s worth of bottom paint flaking off and slowing her down. Dale has been a true gentleman to work with and his work speaks for itself. He answered all of my questions, showed me the farrow system and had the boat ready when promised about two weeks turn around. I'm picking up the boat this afternoon and cannot wait to see the results and get her in the water. I'm so glad I found dale through many of the great recommendations here on the barn.

I totally recommend that anyone even thinking about doing this talk to Dale first. His work is impeccable and his prices can't be beat.

Dale - Throw up more of those pictures!

PS - If your boat is on a trailer his mount holly location is very easy to get to from almost anywhere on the coast.
I just came from AGP,again,I saw your boat,the bottom looks GREAT,nice boat too..I was so impressed that before i left Dale scheduled my SeaRay for next weekend,,damn i`m excited :D :yahooo: :bow:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thank you! Dale's work is truly amazing and you wont be disappointed. He took the time out to explain the whole process and show me his work.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Thank you! Dale's work is truly amazing and you wont be disappointed. He took the time out to explain the whole process and show me his work.
I know i`ll be happy..And he doesn`t mind answering questions,and i had alot of them !!:D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Thanks 23classivny,

Here are the different steps we did on your boat... by the way that's a nice SeaCraft you have there. :thumbsup:

This is the 23 SeaCraft when she arrived... note the bottom paint pealing off the bottom... big problem if the bottom wasn't de-waxed properly.

Same 23 SeaCraft after we Farrow System web abrasive blasted it... The SeaHawk Paint people said this was the cleanest blasted boat bottom they ever seen and this is how most all our bottoms look.

This is that same 23 SeaCraft after we applied two coats of SeaHawk Tuff-Stuff marine epoxy barrier paint which has twice the build film as the other stuff... (what that means for you is time saving on the labor because two coats of Tuff-Stuff equals 4 coats of the other gray stuff... saving you time and labor cost of the extra two coats) :thumbsup:

Again same 23 SeaCraft after we applied two coats of SeaHawk Cukote multi seasonal marine hard ablative paint with anti-slime biocide... again amazing stuff with an 47% copper content for longer lasting boat bottoms. (Micron Extra is the closest competitor and only has a 37% copper+zink content making it softer)... We do a lot of boats with Micron Extra, but we warrantee our SeaHawk painted boats for up to one year.

Again same 23 SeaCraft loaded back on to the trailer... This boat looked like it was brand new after it left our shop.

Here's the same 23 SeaCraft after we pulled the tape.

Again thanks for the work.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts