BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of us SeaCraft boat owners will be getting together at Flying Cloud Resturant, Sat Sept 18th 1pm- till in Atlantic City Some restored boats will be there as well as newer ones SO IF YOU ARE A FAN OF THESE GREAT BOATS COME ON OVER AND JOIN US ...WITH YOUR BOAT IF POS. N/C FOR DOCKING .

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Unfortunately there s only enough dockage for 3-5 boats.ON the other hand that place is awesome and I plan to run My parents there by boat on Sunday.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dockage is first come first serve there are 8 slips on the inside and the long floating dock along the outside is about 100 ft long so it also depends on what size boats are there and what the weekend is like .any way us SeaCraft guys will be there on the 18th Joe R

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
will there be any 25' SeaCraft SeaFari's attending? that might motivate me to get the old girl up and running again

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Joe,
Your boat name does not happen to the
Suzie Q, does it? That sweet little yellow SC and I shared the same grounds for years....

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ray as of now we are trying to get this together IF you know any Seacraft owners please pass the word about this gathering So far I dont know exactly how many boats will show or what models, I have seen a 23Seafari around AC. I will try to flag him down next time............FRANK..Yea thats me 20 ft yellow hull w/ t-top its a 1970 , named Susie II lots of guys get name wrong as on the vhf it sounds like Q . I fish out of AC Joe R

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Joe,
I remembered the correct name of your boat yesterday. sorry about that.
I spoke with you many times as I ran the Miss Kim out of Margate for a good many years. We finally met one day while on the troll on the dog.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DETAILS....Seacraft owners 2 pm gathering at the Flying Cloud Resturant & bar Atlantic City . owners of old-restored- newer hulls -all welcome-docking is free, .....Sat Sept 18 th 2pm till...Pass the word on to SeaCraft owners & fans.THANKS JOE R. 1970 cc 20ft SeaCraft....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts