BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Barners..I am helping set up a bachelor party for a wedding that I am in this summer. The guys would love to get out and on a charter and do some fishing, we will have 12-15 guys on 6-18-05. Any suggestions or open boats would be greatly appreciated!! Take care, Greg Smith
[email protected]

·
Administrator
50,893 Posts
Try Contacting Captain Phil , Seadated Charters here on the barn, an advertiser , He will be able to hook you guys up wuth what you need ,

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Also,

If you have 12 guys...The (ADAMBOMB) and us (STALKER) will literally be docked 5 ft from each other! We can each do 6 people! ;)

·
Administrator
50,893 Posts
There ya go , almost forgot those 2 , have a Mini Tournament with Adam Bomb Team Vs Stalker Team , neat format for a Party

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Skippy has a good idea! We'll be docked right next to each other, and both have room for six people. Hope to fish with you in June!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Patty,

Whether you guys choose Little Debbie Sportfishing team ( 55' Ocean & 36' Hatteras)

Or Capt. Skip / Adam Bomb Sport I am sure you will have a great time.

·
Registered
174 Posts
If your looking to travel in "STYLE" and really impress, better check out the Little Debbie!!!! You won;t be disappointed in that 55footer or the 36'Hatt.
He'll get you the meat also.

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
If you want to keep the group together you will need a vessel Lic for more than 6 persons, The Gallant Lady A Doc Cape Island Marina is lic for 24 persons and can easly accomidate 12 to 15 fishing,has a large comfortable cabin a massive cocpit and good Captains,Capt.Bob Francis and Capt.Lew Haubois

Further up the Delaware Bay The Cap.s Lady is an excelent choice Lic for 22 large cabin and massive deck. Capt.Pat Tierno

Both vessels are in top notch shape,fast,comfortable,and dry .

Gallant Lady can be contacted thru Cape May County charter and party boat assoc. Cap's lady can be found on the Fortescue Fishing web site.Thru KEYWORD. Good Fishing.Mike

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys, thanks for all of the input! I am still trying to nail down commitments from the guys, and will definately be back to everyone soon. Thanks again! Greg.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts