BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
USPS is experiencing serious delays in the delivery of rods. There seems to be a backlog in North Jersey, especially in Newark, NJ and Jersey City. I have been waiting for a rod since 12/9. Waiting for another rod that has gone into Newark, NJ. Tracking shows the package is in transit to the next facility. On the other hand, rods shipped using Fed Ex or UPS arrive within the estimated time.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
The Philadelphia site is also a black hole. I've seen items ship cross country through 3 locations in 2 days, and then get stuck there for weeks. I did also notice that if you put in enough inquiries, they mysteriously move to the destination. Without some follow-up, who knows how long they would sit there.

·
Registered
14,281 Posts
Yes i had issues with 2 deliveries from UPS and other packages in the past ( none being Fishing equip. ) i have no idea what the problem is seems like each time the delivery is late it's stuck in one of their shipping centers up north and the delivery update is questionable also.

·
Registered
19,126 Posts
I just ordered a backyard tent. Only a few of the poles made it. LOL.

I have to send 2 bills out. Neither made it to their destination. So I had to call and pay via a CC.

I feel like I'm pulling teeth all the time. WTF!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Well it's simple... when you ship something be sure to pay EXTRA for insurance.... insurance that they will do what they say they will do and what they want you to pay for.... and then if they do not do what you paid them for or what you insured them to do .. SIMPLE.. file a claim and fight them to give you back anything.. but only the insured amount.. not the postage...nooo
? what about this do you not understand?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I pay with a credit card. No package on time I get refunded by the vendor. Let them figure it out. Just went through a big argument with midway USA. Shipped mid December usps still no package stuck in Philly. I got my refund.

·
Administrator
50,011 Posts
Philly Distribution Center has a 8 -12 backlog they are telling customers, I wonder how many votes are lost down there :unsure: :eek: :ROFLMAO::D:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts