BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an unbelievable day of bass fishing along the north Jersey coast on Friday. Livelining bunker produced a few fish but allot of misses and lost fish. After we ran out of live fish we had non-stop action on heads. Ended up with 25 bass. Most were 20-30lbs and 5 or 6 over 30. The picture below is my biggest ever at 34lbs. I have to thank NOAA for this trip since plan A, to fish the DB for drum on Fri evening/night, was scrapped due to an unfavorable forecast. Thank God for plan B!!

Diver Down

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
DD- awesome plan B and great pic.
Leave some for me and Roddad for next week. LOL

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Nice going Diver Down!

I always said "Don't leave home without a plan B"

Congratulations on a great day and some super ncie fish!

Three cheers for plan B

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Diver-Down,

Nice Going

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Great job,gotta love PLAN B lol.Now if you were to do it again,Will plan B become plan A LMAO.seriously awesome bass !!!!Thanks for sharing,Vinny

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Diver Down - congrats on a great day and switching to Plan B, always a smart move to have a couple options to choose from.

Did ya get the bass on hook & line or with a spear gun..... LOL Ever do any diving off the Jersey coast?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank's guys. It truely was a day to remember. You just have to wonder where all these big fish came from? Out of the Hudson River or up from down south somewhere?

Deep Pockets, No diving for me. "Diver" refers to diving ducks, ie: duck hunting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts