BASS BARN banner

Awesome Trip to Abaco Bahamas

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Franks Seaswirl 
#1 ·
I went to our recently purchased house in Abaco Bahamas for two weeks over Thanksgiving. This was me and my wife's first real visit since we bought the house. Spent plenty of time on the Jet Ski I had rode across and left there a couple months ago, mostly diving for Lobster and sight seeing with my wife. I hope to get out and do more fishing when I stay for longer. Also met several of our new neighbors, mostly Americans, Canadian and European. Only about four people around us live there, the rest just stay a couple weeks at a time. My good camera had issues so all of my pictures were with my cell phone. Here are some pictures from around my house and the Island.

Flying into Abaco

The Island Traffic is terrible. My house is about 20 minutes from Marsh Harbor Airport.

My canal house, with ocean on one side and canal behind. 12 foot of water. Going to paint it different color. add decking and windows.

Canal side.

Ocean side.

Side Yard

See less See more
#4 ·
Brian, I have been following your pics, posts for a couple years now, I would like to set my waverunner up for fishing, as I live on the indian river bay and could very easily be at the inlet in a few minutes fishing, I have a few ???? for you as to what you where this time of year and other things you have don't to make you safe. could you email me at seaswirl21469@aol.com so I can pick your brain some, LOL also your pictures are AMAZING!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.