BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be on L.B.I. tomorrow and was going to do the long walk, anyone here of any fish up there being caught or should I stick to the back bay. Report's have been scarce but did here of some short's being caught off the beach and a rare early season 3oish inch Bluefish being caught up at the North end, should be nice day if w##d dies down a little !! Gone fishin !!
:cool:

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
you might be down there already. but in my opinion no need to make the long walk. there are fish being caught just inside close to the light house(along the walkway) and also heard of fish being caught in the suds of harvey cedars. let us know how you did!

Nick

·
Banned
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nick,I did walk the rock's down as far as I could go without being washed off the jetty, didn't get a touch.Only 4 other guy's fishing in the area you mentioned and nothing from what I saw . Water very dirty and she was still blowing pretty good till evening !! Might have been a school of herring in the wash across from me 100 yard's north of the North Jetty, bird's going nut's working pretty good!! Should really turn on after next week's heatwave !! Good luck all !!

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
was in that area this am. Water calmed significantly, although still roiled. Took a 27" off the beach and had a few shorts. The next few days should be good as it settles even more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.