BASS BARN banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANY ONE THAT POSTS HOW GREAT THEY ARE BY POSTING HOW MANY FISH THEY CAUGHT BUT NOT TELLING WHERE,IS CHUNKING. HOPING THAT SOMEONE WILL BITE AND AGREE BY THINKING THEY ARE MASTERS, MAKES THEM SOUND LIKE B S ERS

·
Registered
25,494 Posts
B.S.????

Bunker Slicers???
Bass Slayers???

Chunking ain't a secret, nor is it as easy as it sounds. The key is getting lucky & anchoring where the fish are & figuring what they want to dine on.

As for location, hell it is a no win subject, I have been anchored 100' from a boat that was killing them & I wasn't getting a touch & vice versa. Also, just because they are there today doesn't mean they will be tomorrow when you go there.

Don't take it personal when a location isn't listed, but the SPOTS issue has been beaten more that Mike Tyson's wives around here.

[ 11-19-2004, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: mako6950 ]

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
JB- welcome to the Barn and congrats on a very informative and insightful 1st post.

If you need some spots in the bay- I'd be more then glad to share a few with you by email.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
I agree there are a lot of tight lips around here.I remember getting repremanded by a few local guys for giving up a few spots. What kills me is it is not always the spot, you do need to have a little skill as well as luck.Take the rips for example. You know who goes out there and catches a hundred bass in a day. The guy right next to him gets the skunk.It is not always location as much as presentation.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
or having the right bait etc

welcome to the barn jb you just need to spend the time as we all have on the water and the fish will come

sometimes a few buds will have ideas but the best info is to look for dropoffs ,structure, what watertemps, and water depth

good luck

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Originally posted by JB:
ANY ONE THAT POSTS HOW GREAT THEY ARE BY POSTING HOW MANY FISH THEY CAUGHT BUT NOT TELLING WHERE,IS CHUNKING. HOPING THAT SOMEONE WILL BITE AND AGREE BY THINKING THEY ARE MASTERS, MAKES THEM SOUND LIKE B S ERS
Damn the chunkers!! Replicated by few, but envied by many! ;)

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Who is this chunking guy and why hasn't someone shot him yet. :D :D :D

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
first chunking is posting at 3:18am---whose bedroom window is he looking in?

welcome to the barn are you olc's old boyfriend???
the bell is out and something is amiss.i'll give him my backwater SPOTS and stains pond SPOTS.

[ 11-20-2004, 05:45 AM: Message edited by: BIGGESTJACK ]

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hey Biggest,I have that dream every year before the JCAA Tourney,problem is I wake up in my room at Trump Marina with a headache,tourneys over and I passed out before they gave the boat away.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.