BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a bad start to my season with a bad trans but 3 days later the Chum Box was heading back to Atlantic Highlands for the season. We left Morgan around 430 and ran straight to where we left them biting on Saturday. That area was dead so I went on search mode a few miles later I find some decent marks called in a few friends and we picked away on some smaller fish. Bay is loaded with bait. I will be joining the dock 5 boys this year I am just hoping I can fit in with the cool kids ;) thanks to CJ, Big Tim, Gary and James for the help. Had good time at dinner

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
So psyched mike..... You are going to love the crew!!!!!! Best group of guys I ever met, just watch thelat doowane guy:eek: and I think only one sailboat! Lol

·
Registered
390 Posts
Glad you got the trans problem sorted out, Mike. What did they find?

I am hoping to get dropped in tomorrow morning. I have check with the marina this morning, but I don't think it will be an issue.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I was at Morgan Marina the day that Mike was launched. My boat is the Carolina Classic that is sitting right in front of the travel lift driveway. I heard from Barry, that he was having a problem. Glad that's all cleared up. Sucks when you do the right thing and fix a leak promptly, only to get bitten by a mechanical mishap.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome to pier 5 Mike. I intend to bring my boat down from Mattituck Sunday. See you on the pier

1 - 8 of 8 Posts