BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took the flats skiff out this morning with some family. Did some running around, taking a look at everything and doing little a little exploring. The weather had been decent enough earlier this week that some of the marsh residents had started to come to life.

I collected some bait during the week and decided to take a little with me this morning sice my family wanted to use the underwater video camera.

When I dropped the camera down we saw some very large male tog it tight groups. Odd thing was is that they were very skittish and at the same time quite aggressive towards the camera lense. Skirting away then coming back and butting the lense pretty hard. Ussually they behave in a more curious manner. I thought they may be staking out territories for the spawn later on.
First drop , my first back bay tog of 2008.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! It was real nice to see them crab crunchin' in the back bay again.:)

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I was more impressed with the cord wrap on the Boga grip, very nice work...

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Nice job Dan, great report!

·
Registered
897 Posts
What brand camera do u use.i seen one that was on sale at cabelas and was thinking about giving one a try.
how far from an inlet did u find fish?

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Awesome pics INS.........

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Nice job insomniac, way to get on the fish! See you out back some time.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
med said:
I was more impressed with the cord wrap on the Boga grip, very nice work...
Thank you very much. I've done them, gaffs, and wheels. If your interested you can email me.

Here's my wheel I did on the flats skiff...

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks alot guys! I appreciate it!

dirtydigger88 said:
What brand camera do u use.i seen one that was on sale at cabelas and was thinking about giving one a try.
how far from an inlet did u find fish?
I use an Olympus Stylus 820 All-Weather 8 megapixel. I takes really good video aswell.
I was well into the backbay when I found some fish.

·
Registered
77,409 Posts
That’s a good way to get the juices going

·
Registered
212 Posts
Damn, wish my wheel looked like that. Hate freezing my hands off , like the wrapping and the suicide syle. NICE:cool:

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Team Mayhem said:
Damn, wish my wheel looked like that. Hate freezing my hands off , like the wrapping and the suicide syle. NICE:cool:
Thanks TeamMayhem!, It does help with the cold.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts