BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out on the backside and went 2 for 15 or so in a cuple of hours (I took a long lunch) the keepers were 17 and 18 but threw them back anyway. Spearing was the bait of choice.These fish would not touch anything else. Water temp 72 .Not bad for fishing close to the dock

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Spearing???
Was it a two martini lunch? LOL

Glad you got out there, Rich.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
behind sea isle?

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
behind sea isle? we have seen you back there before in our little boat...heading out there sat. maybe we will see you out there!

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
Way to go finsy-let me know the SPOTS cause I'm due for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Lunch tomorrow. Stogies also

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Rich, Nice Job!
Now back to work. :D ;)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Way to go Skipper,You looked really relaxed when I went by.I've got to try that!!!

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanx guys !! tommy no martinis but it was relaxing to get away from the office. My buddy Capt AL rode by and saw me with my feet up in my lazy boy. skmag -yes I was behind sic/strathmere.Capt. Lew how is Christine enjoying her retirement?

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Spooled call me for details

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
WENT 3 FOR 9 TODAY,KEEPERS WERE 17-19" .rEAL SLOW BITE FOR ME COMPARED TO YESTERDAY
Herring strips worked for me on bucktail but crabs are starting to take over with water over 70 so will have to find a tougher bait

1 - 10 of 10 Posts