BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Engine is in.Took her out today and just took her up to 2000 RPMs for about 30 minutes to the train bridge and back. Fired up the New Garmin 1040xs. ..Man is that sweet going from 5 inch, transom mount to 10.4 chirp...Can't wait to test her on open water.Gonna take a Shakedown to the Darkside....then STR8 to the Canyon if everything checks outs...Sea all my bass barns friends offshore in a couple weeks!

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Congrats Jonny. Glad you got it all back together and made your first trip without incident LOL. See you out there soon.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Thanks Bob,...you ready for another exciting year?
Can't wait for it to get started. See you over at Slaughter's saturday night if they haven't started on the jersey side.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fishin the hell out of her eh johnny?
What can I say...YEA lol...although an average speed of 16 knots is far from a beating....1200 plus hours in 4 years on inboards...well...that's another story :) The double cooler actually got a hole in the oil side and pumped the oil right out my exhaust(bottom left of picture)..Ill be out there this Saturday. Took off tomorrow also! Looking to start the season off right....Cant wait, ill be on 68!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts