BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took the kid out to bounce some bucktails looking for some blues. 3 drifts yielded 5 fluke all keepers up to 3lbs. All 5 fish were released to get bigger in the next 3 weeks. water temp 58 , incoming tide ,bucktails tipped with mackeral. My kid beat me 3/2 as he is an accomplished angler (his words at age 13)I had to leave to go back to work but he got dropped off on capt al 111 s sons boat to finish out the morning. Saw bucktail willie out there hooked up as well and the marine police cruisin around

·
Registered
370 Posts
What size bucktail?

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
when does the season open again? nice fin! might have to take the boat down for a shake down and some flounder fishing!

[ 04-19-2006, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: Skmag357 ]

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
May 5th I believe. The No Bones Flounder Tournament is Saturday, May 6th.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Nice Rich ! sounds like a good day out with the boy .....Mine usually kicks my Butt too !gotta love it when they do ;) :D

·
Banned
964 Posts
Opens 5/6... not soon enough!!! Good signs though... Gotta feeling it's going to be a great season... I just gotta hope that after we slay 'em this year the MAN doesn't take'em away and give the fish to the Commercials in 07.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I let my son matt finish out the day with one of his fishin buddies and they released 5 more flatties and many blues. He did come home with a #6 wealfish for the table

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Getin Close.

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
They are listed under the regulations page on the front page of the barn. Fluke are still the same...
8 @ 16.5"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts