BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice video. i fish that area all the time. I killed the tog last weekend. Had a nice fat 17-1/2 keeper and threw back many shorter keepers. Not to be a wise guy but you were in the wrong spot on that bridge. With that trolling motor, you need to be right up on the piling
I don't think you're being wise at all, my brother! You are offering worthy advice to a fellow Barner! That's why Ron Redington started this group 20+ years ago! We were spot-locked over very fishy structure and it obviously paid off, but next time I'm gonna try snuggling up to the bridge abutments and see what happens!

Thanks for the info and for watching!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I don't think you're being wise at all, my brother! You are offering worthy advice to a fellow Barner! That's why Ron Redington started this group 20+ years ago! We were spot-locked over very fishy structure and it obviously paid off, but next time I'm gonna try snuggling up to the bridge abutments and see what happens!

Thanks for the info and for watching!!
You were in a good spot. it is where the remnants of the original bridge remain as well as a small debris field. There are similar spots on the Ocean city side.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts