BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are Selling Hand's Bait and Tackle shop at Cape May Marine on 1263 lafayette street in Cape May. This is a great opportunity to get into the bait and tackle business. The sale will include the building which you own " it's on Cape May Marine's property and they are willing to extend the same offer I had". The busines is in a busy marina we offered a large supply of live bait. But it really excelled with fish cleaning, we added a over hang that keeps you out of the elements. I don't want to list everything here, If anyone is interested please contact me through e mail or phone, (609) 861 4478 Thanks Tim Hand

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yeah will the bait and tackle shop still be allowed there after the condo's go up??? will there be public acess??? Have they ever cleaned that parking lot up there>>?

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
I know that shop pretty well.I had them fillet some stripers before.I did hear of condos being put up in that area.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The plans for the marina all include the tackle shop the marina has made arrangements that include the fish cleaning and bait shop. Mr Bass barn I don't think thats appropriate or very nice. Thanks Tim

·
Registered
740 Posts
Tim, would hate to see you guys leave, glad their plans include you.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm keeping Hand's Too before the bridge, I'm selling the business in Cape May Marina. I've gotten some calls and I think there's some confusing, I'm only selling The shop in the marina. I just purchased Capt Tates and I can't run three shops so Hands is being sold. Thanks Tim

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
That would be a dream of mine, but the expense of collage students is keeping me in check, well actually I'm out of checks because of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts