BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are Selling Hand's Bait and Tackle shop at Cape May Marine on 1263 lafayette street in Cape May. This is a great opportunity to get into the bait and tackle business. The sale will include the building which you own " it's on Cape May Marine's property and they are willing to extend the same offer I had". The busines is in a busy marina we offered a large supply of live bait. But it really excelled with fish cleaning, we added a over hang that keeps you out of the elements. I don't want to list everything here, If anyone is interested please contact me through e mail or phone, (609) 861 4478 Thanks Tim Hand

· Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The plans for the marina all include the tackle shop the marina has made arrangements that include the fish cleaning and bait shop. Mr Bass barn I don't think thats appropriate or very nice. Thanks Tim

· Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm keeping Hand's Too before the bridge, I'm selling the business in Cape May Marina. I've gotten some calls and I think there's some confusing, I'm only selling The shop in the marina. I just purchased Capt Tates and I can't run three shops so Hands is being sold. Thanks Tim

· Registered
14,542 Posts
That would be a dream of mine, but the expense of collage students is keeping me in check, well actually I'm out of checks because of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.