BASS BARN banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I put in at the tennesee ave ramp, where is the best/easiest place to get bait/fuel in season early morning?

Last year tried to buy bait the night before, but not always doable.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I usually do fill up before, but thought it might be easier to do them both together after launching. 24/7 is a little out of my way, I am only about 2 miles from the ramp. Thx though.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
if its summer c-jams open fairly early and usually has minnows , gulps and cut baits like squid and such.... if your looking for more than that hit up brennans right next door. or fin-atics if ya wanna get it on your way to ramp.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
if you're headed south, All Seasons marina is right on the ICW by the 34th street bridge; easy to get gas there and they have all the bait and rigs etc that you need

·
Banned
3,874 Posts
fin-atics is the best bait shop in the oc/somers point area,great selection and great bunch of guys working there

as far as gas if you have a trailer why wouldn't you buy gas on land? way cheaper than buying on the water

Unless your one of those fools who thinks there is such a thing as
"marine grade gas" :nuts:

·
Registered
357 Posts
I beleive the bait shop at Allseasons closed. Bob and Gladys who ran it the last couple of years have moved on. I dont know if anyone is reopening the shop

1 - 15 of 15 Posts