BASS BARN banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well might hit the beach this sunday or next sunday for a few hours.. any bait shops open with fresh clams? might even try wildwood area too.. i will have to see the tides

·
Registered
198 Posts
Paul, drive by there everyday. I have only seen one shop open and it is at the end of 55. Girls place I believe opens on th 20th. I did not see anything open yet in Cape ay.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Juniors

Juniors on route 47 below Goshen opened on the 8th of Mar. Don

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Did anyone find a place that's open and has live clams? I'm thinking about running down to Cape May tomorrow.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I live right in Cape May, drive back and forth from Philly everyday. The only places open as of yesterday were Bailey's and Juniors, they are selling clams. I do not know if they are surf clams.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Did Junior's on Ocean Drive open or does Rick plan on opening it up this year? I believe this is the same as the Junior's on Rt 47, now has a 2nd location. Any info?

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Capt'n tates should be open but not sure. If you see Tim or Rusty there tell them you know me, real goo dguys. If not, the Miss Chris fishing center shop is open. Jims looked like it was still closed. I'm layed up right now, wish I could join ya. It'll be a few weeks before I can touch the sand.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
DJ COAST said:
Capt'n tates should be open but not sure. If you see Tim or Rusty there tell them you know me, real goo dguys.
Is that going to help or hurt when making a purchase? :D ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts