BASS BARN banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for ballbark price for 18' to 23' boat slips in West Wildwood area .
I have one already just looking to compare the price...landlord wants to up the price ...again:mad:

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
man 900-1300....we pay 2525 for a slip for a boat slip that held our 27' Albe...I called over to check the price for a 23' Contender...they said the same....I was shocked...but I guess it makes sense....not sure if it's smart to stay there or not..I like our neighbors though...

·
Registered
15,264 Posts
A bare bones slip or a marina with water and power? price can vary from ~900 to 2500.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
OC Bay

I was over in SP last week, and I saw 25 ft to 30 ft slips in Marina for 2400 to 3200.00
On the bay in OC NJ , I would say about 15 % cheaper.
We rent a bay home with slip and there is am extra slip for renter to use, last year the owner said if we need it or any part of it, to tell him upfront, as he has rental opportunities for months, weeks weekends etc.. In one season, I say there is 8 differant users on the extra slip. Bottom line if you got a reasonable one, I would do minor repairs/blow out mud and keep it.
Blackfin

·
Registered
529 Posts
Papa,
A good friend "uses" the other side of my dock, all new, 6' wide, electricity and water at arm's reach. I charge him $600. From whenever he decides to put in and whenever he decides to take it out.:)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just paid mine. In Wildwood. 18' @ ($75.00/ft plus tax 7%) = $80.25/ft. Only amenity is electric and water. No gas dock or working bathrooms.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
875.00 ? 25' . Thats why it is hard to leave the Bay . Bathroom , water and all the wisdom and knowledge our mighty owner can impart on us ;) . The education is worth the cost alone .:D
Ed , I can help this year if ya need it .

·
Registered
190 Posts
Wet Wildwood Boat Slip

I Dock In W/wildwood,,800.00 To 1200.00...plenty Of Deep Water Where I;m At.can Get In And Out At Low Tide No Problem

·
Banned
303 Posts
seaspray said:
Just paid mine. In Wildwood. 18' @ ($75.00/ft plus tax 7%) = $80.25/ft. Only amenity is electric and water. No gas dock or working bathrooms.
why would u pay that kind of money without bathrooms

1 - 16 of 16 Posts