BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 16,12 & 10 oz. sinkers 8 cents an oz and you pick em up.other sizes can be poured but they are not stock piled at this time

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Tony, you have to save them for the fall when those big boats are heading up the bay and decide to come real close to where you are chunking and almost run you over. :D

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
don't worry,late fall is duck season. :D can't belive it. when they keep heading for the raft of decoys you have 40 yards from the boat.it's only a few and not that oftten.. but your rigth it happens

freedom ots.

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Hey, it's a price that can't be beat. I'm buying lead at 50 cents a pound, which comes out to 3.125 cents an ounce.

Matt, Freedom is just down the road from me.

Phil

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
captG i ship out tommorow be back in two weeks will set a place to meet sometime after the 31st. ok ?

thanks freedom

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Originally posted by CaptG:
Freedom

I'll take 20 10's 20 12's and 10 16's.
Same here. 600 oz total. Tired of feeding the high priced stuff to the coral.

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gota love the reef fishermen :D thank you guys but this will finish my supply of extra sinkers...

i will fill all your orders once i get back off the boat. i will contact you all in two weeks thanks agian the 8oz are not a problem you will have them too.

freedom

·
Registered
16,364 Posts
Freedom, shoot me an email when you get back, and if you got em, I'll take 20 8's too. Thanks!

[ 03-18-2004, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: CaptG ]

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok on the 8"s i'm in the C&D bound for balto rigth now, will shoot you guy's an email as soon as i get back,i'm be home for two weeks,it's that time! got a bit of work to get done to the boat in that time frame, hope to get a few nice days to paint the bottom :D

freedom

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Originally posted by freedom:
ok on the 8"s i'm in the C&D bound for balto rigth now, will shoot you guy's an email as soon as i get back,i'm be home for two weeks,it's that time! got a bit of work to get done to the boat in that time frame, hope to get a few nice days to paint the bottom :D

freedom
tony check you e mail

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well all done ! got em packed uped and ready i sent you all an emial/ got off work wendesday till next monday the 12th

thanks agian freedom

1 - 13 of 13 Posts