BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with in the next week i'm gona start pouring,i most always pour to many,and have left overs. if it weren't for 2's & 4's i wouldn't pour this year.

any way 8 cents an ounce, all do-it molds. sizes 2,3,4,5,6,8,10,12,14,16.

freedom ots.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Freedom,
I'll take 5 5oz, 5 6oz and a couple of others around that range this year off ya...

email me your # and address and I'll be in touch with you the following week after you pour them.

Thanks..

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks, rigth now headed out to buy chain hoist in need of four 3 ton hoist the boat lift 14' high 16' wide is done all but the chain falls, i got a few hunderd lb left over from last year all but 2's &4's .been junking lead from the gun range @ 1200lb a month the price of lead has went from .03 a lb to .10 and heard meatls went up agian today $7 a hunderd for steel up 2 bucks. so that guy you see pickin scrap isn't so broke :D

jack been wantin to tell you every time i see the picture of oliva grace sf. i get all pumped up! reminds we of boarding to go fishing in the early hours, very cool picture! yes e mail me i most likely have what you'll need already.

freedom ots.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Freedom

I am looking for some lead. This is what I want

2oz -20
3oz -20
4oz -20
8oz -20
10oz-10

Should be $35.20 if you can do it let me know asap. Thank you

Happy Hookin

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Freedom,

I could take 20 of 2,3,4,5,6,8,10. Let me know if you can hook me up.

RyanF

·
Registered
416 Posts
I would take 20 x 2,3,4,5,6,8,&10 too. Let me know if possible. I'll be working in West Deptford this Mon & Tues & could pick-up then. Thanks- Bill

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks to all who replyed, that finished all my extras for this year,

thats all i;m parting with this season, time to look on getting the boat ready and puttin some fish in the box!

thanks

freedom ots.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
freedom i know you said your done but keep me in mind for 8's and 10's would take whatever you can spare if you have any left. thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
Freedom,

Need some sinkers my self. Let me know if you can tighten my lines.
I could take 20 of 2,3,4,5,6,8,10.
Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the replys yes i'm out till next winter.it's only a over pour thing, time to get the boat ready.

freedom ots.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts