BASS BARN banner

Bar and entertainment center.

487 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  TUNALINGUS 
#1 ·
I have a black bar with 4 stools and a matching entertainment center. They are rarely used since I do not drink in the house. The bar has a mirrored front and cushioned top with 4 black cloth stools that have gold rails. The center is a wide curio type center with one at each end and storage undernieth the center of the piece has shelfs and storage below them with a mirroed back and slotted for glasses also lights built in. It is a black laquire and all is in good condition. The center is three piece but secured together by the top which is easy to assemble. I can help with delivery but it will take two vehicles to move.

$475 takes all, I live in Bucks County. I am remodeling my basement and this needs to go.

I'll post some pic's soon.

[ 10-22-2004, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: THECHUMSTAIN ]

#4 ·
Originally posted by THECHUMSTAIN:
I have a black bar with 4 stools and a matching entertainment center. They are rarely used since I do not drink in the house.
I am surprised Fred didn't jump on this. He could turn those 4 stools over & then have a place for him & 15 of his golf buddies to sit. :eek:

Don't drink in the house??? Being married to you, I am sure the wife does. :D :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.