BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not trying to take advantage of this but i am going to loose my house i have a 3600 square foot house with a lot of good stuff just trying to get rid of some of it before they take it i will have nowhere to go with it . i will post trips as i do them but it is a little slow in the winter i am not a capt. but i do have some good trips thanks for listening i hit some realy bad times no drugs or anything like that just bad times

[ 01-23-2006, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: wildride ]

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
WorldWide what can I do to help ya.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
I don't think anyone is gonna knock you for this. With 91 posts you can't have them all with stuff for sale. You clearly contributed to the community. Hopefully some people can help you out. Anything in particular that you want to get rid of?

Best of luck to you wildride.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I'm sure thier's plenty of people here willing to help ya out ;)

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Everyone trips my friend. Just be sure to jump back up, dust off, and give it hell again! Hope it all works out and it will. You only need to remeber: jump up, dust off, and give er hell!

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
i got your back.... whatcha need ???

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
glad to see you guy's care it's alot to deal with just getting to be to much sorry to bring it here just starting to lose it

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
What ever you need we are here.

My wife and I both lost our job at the same time, just a few years ago so I know how you feel. It took some time to climb back up but we did it.

I have a new saying "It's All Part Of The Experience"

[ 01-23-2006, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: Bay Stalker ]

·
Registered
7,049 Posts
Wildride

Sent you a PM.

Hang tough. Don't give up. Never. Ever.

Sometimes we have to regroup & start over. It's scary as hell, but you can do it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
agree with everything posted before. what kind of help do you need besides just dollars? i'm sure with this group we could point you at jobs or any other type of help you might need. hang tough.

·
Registered
15,272 Posts
Just around the corner, let me know what i can do to help.

·
Registered
31,674 Posts
WOW THERE IS AN OLD SAYING THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP.KEEP SOME SORT OF FAITH .NOBODY CAN HELP IF YOU DONT TELL US HOW.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Wildride This is a great bunch of people and there is no doubt in my mind whatever you need you can get here myself included. Pls let us know Life is too short.

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
HEY WILDRIDE ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE ARE GREAT AND WILLING TO HELP IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO LET ME KNOW SEND ME A PM... I'M SURE US GUYS ON HERE CAN DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING

1 - 20 of 43 Posts