BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got a new beach buggy (new to me) for the coming year. I bought a 93 Ford Ranger that should get to the beach much cheaper than my everyday driver - 2004 Explorer which gets about 15 mpg. Plus I don't have to worry about killing the nice truck in the salt and sand. However, something is missing :( . It needs Bassbarn stickers - 1 for the rear cab window and one for the rear window in the cap. Anyone know the closest B&T to Cherry Hill that has the stickers?

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How's it going Fishenough? Have you been down looking at the beach at all? I was hoping there was a place close that I could just run by. I'm jonesing for a sticker - truck would look so much better.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Yeah I took a look at the beach a few weeks back in OC. Ididn't fish at all, but was looking at some potential new spots for next year. I've been a plug ho this winter. I've been stocking up for next year. I can't wait until the spring and the herring start running. Good luck with the new fish ride. I'm sure you'll be hanging out up in LBI next year.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Plug ho aye! What have you been picking up? When fishing with my son and his friends we'll probably head to IBSP in my son's Bronco. I'll be using the Ranger (2 seater) when I'm heading out alone. Mostly, I'll be hitting the Brigantine to Cape May area in the pickup. I may look into a beach permit for the pickup too - just not sure where. Any Ideas?

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Give me a call 609-685-7690 I have a bunch of them. I am in Winslow Twp. off of Cross Keys Rd.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
I got some RM Smith Swimmers, Beachmasters, Gibbs, Big Don, Hellcats among others. I'm looking forward to trying those Smith plugs they should do real well. I also started tying my own teasers. I have about 8 now and I'll be working on some more this weekend. If you are focusing in from Brigantine-Cape May I would try to get a permit in Brigantine. Not sure if there is a waiting list. Corsons Inlet would be a good permit to have also. I would say Ocean City, but the wait there is ridiculous.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you know a web site that carries the Smith Swimmers?

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by RhinoScores:
Do you know a web site that carries the Smith Swimmers?
Rhino,
I will send you a link to watch,right now they are sold out.But watch it daily....

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Ron will have a **** load

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the offer Bay Stalker. Wish I could have made barnfest, but I would have been dead if I went on my wifes 49th B-day. I'll look for the snail mail link Ron mentioned - I can live a few more days without the stickers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.