BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone wanting to land a Barnegat Bay Grand Slam pick up this weeks The Fisherman magazine. In it I share some, not all
, strategies for catching a striper, weakfish, blue, and fluke during one outing on the bay.

Cath em up!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Thanks Capt.

Will try to pick it up tomorrow. I hope to be on the water by 10 AM. Fishing with some friends who are up from NC. Sure would be nice to put them on some fish. This will be my maiden voyage this year.

·
Registered
789 Posts
CM,

Very nicely written article. Hope to put some of your ideas to work in GB this weekend, if the weather gods cooperate.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all

Bob, knock what off :rolleyes:

[ 06-03-2005, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Candy Man ]

·
Premium Member
13,508 Posts
Alex -- As usual, great article. Thanks for sharing.

I was out last night at that spot where I ran into you the first time and managed a couple fish that had to be returned due to the new regs. Heading out to troll some spoons this afternoon, and then hitting that spot where you slipped me a fish a couple of years ago.

Keep in touch.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mike, nice to hear from you and thanks. I will be out tomorrow hoping to find some bunks.

Good luck today. Let us know how you do and if the swell is laying down.

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Capt. Alex great article, thanks for the contributions an dkeep them coming.

·
Premium Member
13,508 Posts
It's beautiful out there. I didn't do much yesterday -- not even a stinking bluefish. Heading out again tonight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts