BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

The Boss and I are looking forward to meeting many new Barners at the 'Fest, and also talking with all of those we have had the pleasure of meeting already! It is going to be a lot of fun! At the 'Fest, we'll have information about all of our prices for the '06 season, as well as special prices for those booking trips prior to March 1st for the upcoming season. Additionally, we are discounting our trips even further for those anglers booking at the 'Fest. We will have special prices for private charters and for our open boat package deals, as well. So, if you plan on sailing with us in the '06 season and will be at the 'Fest, make sure you plan a date and be ready to book a trip to take advantage of some great deals!

We look forward to meeting you and talking some fishing! :D

[ 01-25-2006, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
adam it was great fishing with you this season i had fun bucktailing the rips and fishing for mr tautog. it was a blast and you run a first class operation. im looking foward to drumfishing the spring with you and catching mr tautog in the spring.dont forget this we will put a swordie on the deck of the adam bomb this season.and my mom wants to go flounder pounden with you while im overnighting it ;)

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
James, it was a pleasure having you aboard, and I had a blast, as well. There is nothing better than bucktailing the rips and blackfishing! I am looking forward to doing some spring togging and drumming with ya', and we'll have to put mom on a few doormats this fluke season! Thanks again! Looking forward to fishing alongside you and Tim in '06.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts