BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Sunday January 29th 2012, marks the first annual Barrington Rod and Reel Club’s Fishing Fleamarket. The BRRC will be taking over the halls of Highland High School to do displays, demos, and a huge creel of deals on fishing tackle. The event will be mostly indoors with a few events to be done outside. Admission to the public is only $3 with some proceeds going toward the Highschool and it’s a great way to break the cabin fever bug. BRRC will alsohave food and beverage on hand to satisfy the outdoorsman hunger. Highland High is located at 450 Erial Rd in Blackwood, NJ. Doors will be open from 9am-2pm.

Vendors who are interested in getting information can contact Darryl Hunt of the BRRC. 856-227-4100 AND AT [email protected]

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just heard kids 10 and under are free. Drag that disinterested little girl!

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Dragged the wife up there for awhile earlier.Not bad.Saw Steve the teacher and think I saw Shamoo.Lot of barn stickers on cars outside.

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Dragged the wife up there for awhile earlier.Not bad.Saw Steve the teacher and think I saw Shamoo.Lot of barn stickers on cars outside.
I was there earlier also Kev, I didnt see you nor did I see "The Teach", didnt know he was there till he texted me (yeah he yelled at me). I left around 20 after 9.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
When I walked in,I'm pretty sure you were by the door,the guy at the door said something to me.I turned around to answer him,when I turned back I didn't see you anymore.I was with my wife,little blond with a brown coat.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was there a little later. Ran into all the BRRC guys, Steve, BigNasty, Zriffic and the Brooks Brothers. I saw Kev but didn't really get a chance to stop and chat.

My prize purchases were a pistol grip rod and $10 Accurist reel!:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts