BASS BARN banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum here, looks awesome. I am a newbie to the Sandy Hook area, as I fish mostly southern Jersey. I want to start getting up there ASAP because I want to get into some of that bass action. I am running an 18' cc and have fished out of the Leonardo launch once already (last year) I was wondering if someone help me get on the right track as to what areas I should hit. I would really appreciate the help, and any pointers as to how or where to fish the Sandy hook area would be really appreciated. Thanks a ton, Jesse.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Jesse the leonardo ramp is fine as is the keport ramp and the atlantic highlands ramp. The fishing has been real good all over with alot of fish getting caught in the back of the baon clams and on fresh bunker. The fish have been on both sides of the channel as the same the chapel hill channel. There also Have been alot of good reports of fish being caught on the clam beds in the ocean.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.