BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How Bout a thread for a list of all Bass Barn advertisers-members working or displaying at the Atlantic City Boat Show Feb 3-7...Your booth location so Barn Members can visit stop by etc,,,,,THIS SHOULD BE JUST A ONE TIME POST FOR THE ABOVE ONLY AND NOT USED FOR GENERAL COMMENTS..how about a sticky up top....?

I start it off

I will be at my booth 342 every day so stop by...Nautical gifts & Decor .will give some kind of discount to Barn members...

Joe R.
20ft Classic SeaCraft
Susie II

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
TowBoatUS Cape May along with CPS Marine. Booth #528. Discounts on renewing as well as new members. Give-aways too

Save 10% on spring Bottom Painting and Detailing when you are a new member who signs up at the show:thumbsup:

Discount tickets for Members!
You can go to this link below and click on purchase. You get a $2.00 discount for BoatU.S. Members.

http://www.boatus.com/tickets/defaul...T.mc_id=500010

Promotional Code:BOATUS Atlantic City

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
South Jersey Yacht Sales

South Jersey Yacht Sales will be in attendance in a booth with South Jersey Tournaments, South Jersey Marina, Canyon Club Marina and Offshore Electronics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.