6,862 Posts
Sounds like a good idea
check you mail

[ 02-26-2006, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: Bay Stalker ]

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not sure! didn't know their was a savoy there. I will be meeting with the owner of Ramsey's Outdoor in north Jersey at the Suffern Show to discuss his space. it looks to hold 75 maybe 100.

Is Paramus, NJ too far north?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Ramsey Outdoor holds a bunch of seminars each year, but most are fly-fishing type seminars. I think the store in Paramus has a room for stuff like that. Ramsey Outdoor is a pretty good place to buy stuff too. They give discounts to a lot of affiliated organizations, and they used to have discount coupons on their web site that gave $5 off on a $25 purchase, or $20 off on a $95 purchase. I still have a few of those coupons saved for future purchases. Prices are pretty much in line with the catalogs too.

I sure hope that something can be worked out with them for a seminar or two, and maybe even get some of those discount coupons for Bass Barn members.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'll move forward and see what I can do. prior to leaving on wednesday, i will print this post to reflect the desire and power of the bass barn - which people think is a south jersey online community

thanks
chris

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Can Freshwatergirl go too? The reason I came to the Bassbarn in the first place was the Striped Bass Forum! If anybody can give me info on any seminar's towards the Sussex County area that would be great also. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Freshwater Girl. Where are you in Sussex County?

Before I moved to Pennsylvania, I helped start High Point Regional High School in 1966, and before that West Milford High School in 1961......Gene

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Before that in the late 50's and early 60's I worked at Culvermere in Branchville as an entertainer.....Gene

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Sounds good Chris!

KF,the family used to have a summer place on Beaver Lake,Franklin,outside of Ogdensburg.
Also used to fish the Swartswoods back in the 80's.
Born in Hunterdon county and raised in Essex.
I miss that part of North Jersey.

Steve

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I was born,raised, educated and spent my career in in Essex County, fished the northern shore from Sandy Hook to IBSP most of my adult life before moving to NWW after retiring in 2001...

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Would love some north Jersey seminars. To get to Vineland I have to fight north and south Jersey rush hour traffic and it takes 3 hours if I'm lucky. I'd be glad to help anybody looking to put something together up here (Montclair area) eventhough i fish out of Cape May.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.