BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We should have a Bass Barn sticker for the boat. It should be in a certain area so other barners know ware to look. It would be great to also meet out on the water, or know who to ask for extra bait, or how the fish are bitting. I'm getting the name on my boat in a couple of weeks. Maybe add Bass Barn in vinyl also. Any thoughts? :cool:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Since there small, I would think on either side of the engine(s) toward the transom. Pick a side guys! Maybe Ron can make new one's with a black background since most boats are white?

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
We did have flags at one time, they did not hold up too well, I still have mine I will post a pix of it later.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Got mine at Hand's Too B&T on the right side, off the Parkway and before the bridge to Cape May. They were on the counter. The decal is low on the windshield of the center console. Hand's is a Barn sponser and I pick up bait and lures there.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Maybe a larger sticker for the boat can be made. I would like a vinyl sticker so it could be removed easy for any hull maintenance. A flag would take a beating from the wind.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Doesn't the NJ Angler's Magazine boat have a Bass Barn Sticker on it?

·
Registered
544 Posts
A lot of the smaller boats dont have riggers, so I would try to go with the sticker idea with the black background. Maybe they could be done by summer if we request them now..? Any other ideas?

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Here's a pic of what the flags looked like, too bad they didn't hold up real well.

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
I have one on the front glass of my CC, maybe you've seen it in some of my pictures, a Bass Barn flag would be a good idea.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just think, a custom Bass Barn Sticker with your name underneath. That would be great.

Bass Barn
LamiglasMike

1 - 20 of 32 Posts