BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was talking with my brother in NC yesterday, He said the Striper fishing has slowed down along OBX. Thats a good thing, they must be heading for the Delaware Bay!!! :eek:

·
Registered
233 Posts
they never left the rips, just ask skip and jeremy lol :D hey jer, alittle tough right now will call ya soon, hopefully. thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
me and my dad mostly fished the back bays this year for striper.The pics a little big,it was windy that day but overall was pretty nice.We caught about 8 or so all together here is a picture of one of my earlier catches

[ 03-07-2006, 04:45 AM: Message edited by: xxxJOEYxxx ]

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Nice pic Joey!!!

Welcome to the Barn :cool:

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by xxxJOEYxxx:
me and my dad mostly fished the back bays this year for striper.The pics a little big,it was windy that day but overall was pretty nice.We caught about 8 or so all together here is a picture of one of my earlier catches
Joey,

Did you se the STALKER go by you on this day? I think I know that spot...I remember seeing you. Great job...keep it up! ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yup i actually did see the stalker go by!I saw it fishing in the same spot me and my dad were it was like 10 yards in front of us.Did you guys catch alot on that spot,i saw a couple people catch some bass.

[ 03-07-2006, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: xxxJOEYxxx ]

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by xxxJOEYxxx:
Yup i actually did see the stalker go by!I saw it fishing in the same spot me and my dad were it was like 10 yards in front of us.Did you guys catch alot on that spot,i saw a couple people catch some bass.
Not that day..but other days we have....We did go out to the ocean like 10 minutes after we saw you and caught like 15 stripers. Have a good season! And keep reading! ;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great to see a youngster so enthusiastic about fishing!! I was 39 when I got my first striper!! Keep up your interest Joey, Someday you will be running your own charters! But you might need a boat alittle bigger than the one you are in!! Great catch! Be careful on the Rocks, and good luck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts