BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a difference a day makes. Saturday in the mist of a fog we could do no wrong. Baiting and trolling we couldnt miss catching quality size fish. Today I went solo (my fishing buddies were worried about fishing mothers day) . I could not resist the forecast so got an early start and fished all the hot spots to no avail. Had one nice fish come tight on a live bunker but pulled the hook 10 feet from the boat. Seemed like everyone was trolling at one point but not many catches. either way it was worth just getting out for a few hours. Gonna give it a shot tomorrow night.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I am feeling your pain.....I realized today in the 3 weeks that we have been in the Raritan Bay we have done 143 hours and we just put our 400th gallon of fuel in the boat. We have one more week of striper fishing and then we are headed south. Tuna are being brought into Manasquan on a daily basis. Time to head east.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I am feeling your pain.....I realized today in the 3 weeks that we have been in the Raritan Bay we have done 143 hours and we just put our 400th gallon of fuel in the boat. We have one more week of striper fishing and then we are headed south. Tuna are being brought into Manasquan on a daily basis. Time to head east.
Some guys really have it ruff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.