BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished some OC sods tonight during the last 2.5 hours of the outgoing. Measured water temps around 41.0 to 41.7. It was surprising to hear some bait and one bass bust...just enough to make the walk worth while. I landed a 27" bass, taken on the blurple bomber about an hour before the bottom of the tide. I had one other bump and nothing else.

Still worth trying...I know I will...I hope my wife understands that I need another "last trip of the year" :D

Happy Holidays!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Originally posted by Casting disaster:
Fished some OC sods tonight during the last 2.5 hours of the outgoing. Measured water temps around 41.0 to 41.7. It was surprising to hear some bait and one bass bust...just enough to make the walk worth while. I landed a 27" bass, taken on the blurple bomber about an hour before the bottom of the tide. I had one other bump and nothing else.

Still worth trying...I know I will...I hope my wife understands that I need another "last trip of the year" :D

Happy Holidays!!
Hey Rich,
Hank and I say "A$$hole", see you when the season gets going again, Happy New Year,
Keith the bagman

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys...good luck should anybody decide to go.

Keith, looking forward to it, tell Hank I said hi...By this time of the fishing season I'm used to responding to that name. Happy New Year!

Onthefly, got out at 9:30 pm...caught the fish at 11 pm.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
When does the back legally close down?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts