BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it AJ? BT? Who? :D :D

I was at work the whole time of the barn brawl..I figured I'd start again...
:D :D

·
Registered
11,411 Posts
Nightstalker.

Oops... that was before someone changed the results of the poll....:eek: What a mess that was....;)

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nightstalker.

Oops... that was before someone changed the results of the poll....:eek: What a mess that was....;)
HAHA!! Good one!!
It was Night Strikes...Scott would get a kick out of that..:D :D

·
Registered
11,411 Posts
You mean NightStrikes!:huh::razz:

Oops... you're right! Short turn memory loss, must be all that Sam Adams I've been drinking lately! :(

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
I vote goes to Thomas Baker, I have seen him slay them.:D:D:D His dad does all the work and sets up and he just shows up and slays them.

GSBB

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
too much sniffing the paint fumes again rog??:razz:

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I haven't caught a kingie in 15 years...That would require using a tiny hook with a piece of worm..And theres nothing wrong with catching 12 lb. blues..

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There are no blues in the Delaware River...

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
I heard the gloves are off this year for Mr Baker. When dead sticking there will be a foot race for the rods.:D

GSBB

·
Registered
11,411 Posts
Har, Har!

Revenge is sweet, hopefully he'll have a gig on the trash truck this summer every Monday. I told him he has to buy the bait this year. He protested about how we wont be able to fish Mondays. I told him that it wont be a problem and who's we? :D I'm also counting the fish I catch while he's in school.

He said barnfest gave him the itch to go fishing and can't wait.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
By the way John. I was saying that the gloves were off for you. You won't be saying, "Hey Thomas grab that one". That is your rod and this is mine. The way it should be if your are keeping score.;):D:D:D

Maybe he won't ask you to cast them for him either.:eek:

GSBB

1 - 20 of 22 Posts