BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had my son matt"s 4th annual birthday party at bauers pond yeterday and as usual the kids had a blast.Matt was bested by one of his pals Dan pettit final score dan 18 Matt 17 although Matt claims he had the biggest (catfish)Joe "hybrid joe" is a great help and we thank him for puttng us on the meat.If any of you guys want to throw a birthday party for your child that they wont forget -- try doing it at bauers pond even the non fishing kids have a blast and no one gets seasick. thanx again Joe

·
Registered
12,873 Posts
Yep good time had by all-I drew the skunk but really didn't put any effort in-freshwater ain't my cup of tea Yet. My boy had a great time and his younger sister is pestering to go so we will be back soon

Thanks Finsy And Happy B Day Matt-lets get out & do some fluken

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok next week should be good . Matt claims he is ready to go back to some salt fishing now that he has bauers wired .Oh by the way you can always bring Matt along as your guide

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.