BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn this wind, I will bet the bay is going to be all souped up again especially after the rain. Going to make it hard for the water to get perked up so the fish start biting. Sure hope the great weather gods settle down a bit so we can get the season started.

·
Registered
533 Posts
water temp?

Anyone know the temp of the water in the bay? I couldn' seem to find any temp in the resource section.:confused:
Thanks

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Jerry Anton said:
Damn this wind, I will bet the bay is going to be all souped up again especially after the rain. Going to make it hard for the water to get perked up so the fish start biting. Sure hope the great weather gods settle down a bit so we can get the season started.
It's nasty out there. I live right here by it. You can see clouds of mud moving thru and the rest is just nasty chocolate milk looking water

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
BigSexy said:
It's nasty out there. I live right here by it. You can see clouds of mud moving thru and the rest is just nasty chocolate milk looking water
Hey Bob, I live right off Hand Ave. Will have to get together for a cocktail. :D

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
14,467 Posts
Nice link Skip never seen that one before.

·
Banned
1,178 Posts
Great Link , Thanks!

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
D Bay winds

I am gald we are having this weather now { not really} hopefully by time the bass start to turn on the wind and weather will have settled down & the bay will have cleared up :rolleyes: the wind can't blow forever I hope :rolleyes:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Thanks Mike!

I bit warmer than I would have guessed. Hopefully the water will clear up and the temp will keep climbing. I'm anxious to get started!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts